Friday, April 19, 2013

7 months old & on the move!


Every time Jordan and I are out with Avairy, we run into a lot of people who stop us and say, "Enjoy them while they're young because it goes by fast." I use to think it wasn't such a bad thing because I was so eager to show her the world and teach her everything I could. But now I've truly realized what they mean.

Avairy is getting older and smarter everyday and this past month has really shown me this. I cannot believe how much she's learned and how much determination she has in everything she does!


As soon as turned 6 months she learned to crawl and was getting into everything! Jordan decided to nickname her Danger because she was obsessed with cords, outlets and anything metal. I can see a ton of bubble wrap in the future...

On top of all that, the next day that she learned how to crawl, this baby was trying to stand on her own! Let's just relax a little bit with the growing and the mini independence.

I am so in love with this picture! 
She reminds me of King Kong on the Empire State building with her short stubby legs. haha



Speaking of independence, she also decided that she's a big girl and doesn't want mom to feed her anymore. She would eat a couple of spoonfuls of food and refuse the rest (which is very unlike her). Then one day she kept trying to grab the spoon from me so I decided to let her have a go at it. Turned out that's why she wouldn't eat it. All she wanted was to feed herself!

That was also the exact moment when I realized she's growing up too fast. I'll admit that I teared up a bit when she wanted to feed herself. And I saw a flash into the future of me being that mom that pushes her kid back down when they're making their first steps. Just so they could stay a baby a little bit longer. Haha


I love her to death and she is the best thing that has happened to Jordan and I. One day when she's old enough to understand, I'll have to thank her for coming into my life and giving it so much more meaning. I love my little Danger baby.

2 comments:

  1. Just stumbled across your blog and its so lovely and sweet.

    New follower: http://sugarplumandsaddleshoes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!
      I literally squealed when I saw I had my first comment haha
      Then I checked out your blog and was even more excited! You have an adorable baby boy!

      Delete