Saturday, April 13, 2013

a quote to live by

We finally smashed open our Terramundi money pot and it was sad to see it scattered everywhere, but I quickly got over it once I saw how much money we had inside! haha



It took a lot of hard work in saving and planning to make moving out West a possibility. We were just sick and tired of being sick and tired! We wanted to secure a better future for our new, little family and so that's why we made the decision to pick up and move to where we had better work opportunities.

A quote I heard that I like to always keep in mind when you're feeling bogged down with life's worries is:

The pain of staying the same is greater than the pain of change.


I absolutely love this quote! It's simple and sounds like it's more deeper than it actually is. haha You can apply it to anything in life from getting fit, being broke, sticky relationships or crappy jobs. I find that when you're being pushed to the walls, you always push back harder.

Anyways, the baby is off to see her grandparents which means it's a free for all DIY day! So much I have planned for you guys! I hope I can get to all of it before we leave. I feel like it's been go-go-go all the time, but I guess that it's only natural when you're moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment